Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thank You

To you.

I'd like to take this time to write this simple blog entry to thank you for making me feel as good as I've been for the past few months. I've gone to great lengths I hardly thought I'd ever go to with you. Thank you for making me feel super for all this time. It got me over a lot of the foolishness that I've gotten myself into and you taught me a lot of lessons in a way that only you could have.

I'm not sure what happened exactly, but it seems that you've moved on to other things and you really have gone your own way. We'd still see each other, but the feeling is no longer there. It's as if we agreed that we would no longer be the same, except that I wasn't told of anything.

I could get emotional here, and you know that I do have the tendency to do that, but I won't. I wouldn't make this into a rant and a cry-over-spilled-milk letter anymore. You did what you felt you had to do. I might never get the reason why you changed the way you treat me, and that is okay. I'll never claim to understand. I'll just say, it's what you wanted, apparently.

Thank you. For caring, for the love, for all the times you listened, and got me through the trying times. I no longer want to feel that I was left alone again, left in the air by what you suddenly did, but cold shoulder, getting cold feet, or what-not, I'm thankful for being close to me, for that super time I had when I'm with you. Thank you.

No comments: