Monday, November 04, 2013

New Facebook Game has people going with different statuses

The past two days has been a bit crazy in Facebook with seemingly a lot of people having something to confess or getting married or something seemingly innocent. So, you comment, or like the status only to find out that you've been baited into a game. You receive a private message with the instructions, and just like chain messages an era ago, the message spreads as more and more friends join in. Well, it has been a full two days and it seems like everyone's wondering as to what's up. Note though that I have no idea as to who originated the game and as to who was Victim 0 in this setting:

Here's the message I received after I posted a seemingly innocent observation on one such comment:

It's a game. At dahil nag like/comment ka kasali ka na eto yung rules: The person who likes/comments has to choose one of the following to post on his/her timeline. 1. I've been in 42 relationships 2. I think I like someone, what should I do? 3. My mom arranged me for a blind date 4. Someone invited me to be a prostitute, what should I do? 5. I forgot to wear my underwear today 6. I am going to confess something, support me 7. I still love my ex. 8. We are getting married in a few days. Note: you should not explain anything, just post and leave it for at least a day.

My own post garnered 180+ likes, which I found to be crazy. Am I really getting that old that people are so happy that I'm finally settling down? Hehee.

No comments: