Saturday, November 29, 2008

Swerved and Screwed Over from XPS

Hi, I'm AJ. TL Bebot's supposed-to-be-L2 then not anymore since I'm left in CBG Chat despite the announcement that I was already moving to XPS with her. I'm so royally pissed off with all these developments. Everything happened while I was on off and no one could provide me with a rationale as to why things happened except for "the powers that be".

I wasn't really looking forward to moving back to XPS, but I'm more accepting of the position now than when we were first sent there because 1.) I'm with TL Bebot, which makes the adjustment a little easier. 2.) I've already been with XPS, how much worse can it get than the first time? Now granting, I'm already listed and ready to go for XPS, when Hurrah! I get a text message from my TL that I'm not moving down with her, because I've been pulled back is beyond me. I called the boss [who I'm not sure, but probably made the decision] and mentioned that I have no choice. O rly? I went on dress down anyway because I didn't feel like complying. Yes, I'm cheap that way. I just got off the hook,

I got admonished [is that the term for nasermonan/napagsabihan] about my actions with endorsing the team on short notice and not to specific people because no one really looked after the team we left. I'm sorry, we were ON OFF AND I HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA AS TO WHO'S AROUND WHICH IS WHY I SENT THE EMAIL TO EVERYONE! I'm sorry, I was so steamed yesterday/early this morning. Read what I wrote and maybe it would be understood better.

I don't know. I feel so lost. It's as if I don't feel like working. I'm not sure, I felt a tad disappointed with the way things were handled. I'm still going to be in CBG Chat, which should make me happy, and under a TL I'm familiar with, but no, I am not happy.

I spoke to the team we'd be leaving behind, and apologized for the sudden changes and told them we really didn't have an idea that things would go down this way. If we knew, then we would have just let them sign their walking papers and bring them to XPS as well as they all wanted. Then again... "powers that be". I rest my case.

I couldn't dwell on these sad things, so, I'd rather just look forward and hope that things would turn out well moving forward. I'll miss being around TL Bebot. I spent over half this year with her in my first gig as an L2, and we get separated because of this? Take it away, Terence.

Terence: That's not cool!

Nuff said.

No comments: