Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Recommended Reading: Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work

I just got my copy as a birthday gift from my bestest friend a couple of days ago. It is a very good read, as expected of Chicken soup books. I read it to keep me going despite the challenges of the job ahead. It keeps me motivated to do well despite some things that I consider to be unfair, and unprofessional in the workplace.



If one wonders why the series was ever called "Chicken Soup", here you go [credit goes to Wikipedia]:

The name "Chicken Soup" was chosen for this series because of the use of chicken soup as a home remedy for the sick.

1 comment:

thinkerthird said...

We'll have to spend an amount of money to cure our being sick and tired of being sick and tired of this goddamn company? No way! Pahiram na lang. Ha ha.