Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April 4, 2006 - It's been a while... and I've got to go back somehow.

After days of thinking things over... If I'm doing the right thing, well, I've decided to get back with my beloved girlfriend. I do love her so much and it showed how much I missed her. We were crying on the phone. I cried so much that I looked so haggard when I put down the phone. My dad noticed I was crying so badly, I just told him it was something I needed to work through. He didn't really mind too much after that. I guess he knew that poking on the matter won't get him anything.

Dad left the house, he was invited to dinner by his students (presumably because they needed help in some feasibility study that they are doing). I'm all alone, still crying. I haven't really eaten at the time. I called Vanessa up as soon as I got myself to calm down and stop crying. Well, we patched things up and there you go. She was telling me how her past few days have gone by, and for some reason I was still crying.

I still feel some tears rolling down my cheeks. I'm not sure. I know at least that what I'm doing is the right thing. I should be thankful for having her in my life and to share these rough times of my life. I'm not sure how it all ends, where it all ends, when it ends, but this ride is something that I'd never try leaving again. I love her so much. I never could have thought that I'd be writing a blog entry in here again, but since I'm here, I want this "return" blog to still be about us. Just like the way it has always been. About the two of us.

If I say I'm going to stay strong for the rest of our relationship, the rest of our lives, that looks like an impossible mountain to climb. If I say, I'd be strong for us today, I think I can do that.

I love you baby! I missed you so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some news:

--> Charles Barkley, Dominique Wilkins, Joe Dumars are heading into the Basketball Hall of Fame. Also to be inducted are Connecticut women's coach Geno Auriemma, Italian coach Sandro Gamba and longtime contributor Dave Gavitt. All of them are to be inducted in Springfield, Massachussetts this September.

--> Wrestlemania XXII is now in the books. Rey Mysterio Jr. won the World Heavyweight Championship in a truly awe-inspiring moment. Other results include Rob Van Dam winning the Money in the Bank ladder match, and John Cena somehow retaining the WWE Championship against Triple H. Larry Csonka has a recap of all the action from Wrestlemania. Click here to view the page.

--> The band 'Juana' has released a new single entitled "Ikaw Pa Rin". It's a nice song, I heard it over the radio, though I admit, it's hard to search for downloading. Go listen to them over the radio and if you like their song, buy a copy of the original album in your favorite record stores.

No comments: